These are actually amazing! They're uber tasty, cheap, and easy. Is there a better combination?
You're gonna need:
Some ready made custard
Some chocolate (any type you like)
An ice cube tray
A glass bowl
A saucepan (make sure it is'nt too big; you need your bowl to be able to sit on top of it.)
1. Start by pouring a little custard into each cube of the ice cube tray.
2. Stick them in the freezer.
3. When they are about 3/4 of the way frozen, stick a cocktail stick into each one.
4. Put some hot water in the bottom of your pan and gently simmer. Make sure you don't put too much in because you can't let the water touch the bottom of the bowl.
5. Break up your chocolate into the glass bowl.
6. Pop the bowl on top of the simmering pan of water.
7. Keep stirring occassionally until the chocolate is completley melted.
8. Remove from the heat and keep stirring for a while.
9. Take the frozen custard cubes out of the freezer, and pop them out of their tray.
10. Using the attatched cocktail stick, sip it into the chocolate. You need the chocolate quite thick so when the custard defrosts it wont leak out the sides.
11. Place on a tray and leave in the fridge to set and defrost.
12. And there you go! Delish bite size mouthfulls of custard and chocolate. What could be better?